Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chicago







We had great time in Chicago. It was a long drive there and back with Gage potty training and of course, I couldn't go long without stopping either. We had one beautiful day, so we went to the Lincoln Park Zoo. It was a very nice zoo and I suggest visiting if you are ever there, but everyone wanted to go that day too, so I definitely want to go back on a slow day. We had dinner with my long time childhood friend, Chaon and her husband, Brendan. Chaon was due the next day and actually gave birth the next day. We were not able to see them before we left, but we are very excited for them and can't wait to meet baby Cavan. We stayed at hotel with an indoor pool, so Gage got some swim time. He is still doing great. Anyway, it was a rainy couple of days during our stay, so we visited the Shed Aquarium. Gage loved to see Nemo and sharks. I am so glad that we were able to take the trip.

No comments: