Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No more diapers!?

Well, I can't actually say that for long with the new baby on the way, but Gage has done so well with potty training for the past couple of weeks that I had to brag on him a bit. He did so well with the road trip during our vacation. No big accidents! And, the only accidents that he has had is being a little wet in the morning, and that was only twice. He tells us when he needs to pee ("make green") or poo poo ("make brown"). He really loves his colors, I guess. He still uses his little potty some, but will use the 'big' potty with no fight. He also finally went poo poo at school, which was a big step. So, I decided to let him wear big boy underwear to school today. And, he had no accidents. I also forgot to mention that he woke up around midnight last night and told me that he needed to potty and he did, and woke up dry. I was so suprised. All I can say is that we are so proud of our little man. It's almost bittersweet. He's becoming such a little boy.

No comments: