Monday, January 12, 2009

Long time, No post

Yeah, I know it's been awhile since I have posted, but I am sure everyone was busy with month of December. So, I will be hoping to get caught up sometime this week.
Since we are starting with December, and before Christmas posts, I will say that we took a chance on Gage and took him to his first full feature film at the movie theater. We took him to see Bolt. The reason we picked Bolt was because they had a Mater short film. He loves the movie Cars, so he didn't move through that. We even got him his own popcorn. He did really well through most of the movie, but there's always those slow moments in any movie, and he got a little bored, but he still made it through with no major disturbances. We will probably try it again soon, and hopefully, before Cars 2 comes out in 2012.

No comments: